Professional bike fitting
We have invested in a comprehensive motion capture bike fitting system. It provides more analytical information and greater feedback for our clients.
You’ve heard from other cyclists who have benefited from a bike fit so what are you waiting for? Optimize your ride and make cycling more enjoyable this cycling season!
Improper positioning can result in a disappointing ride or worse yet, it can lead to serious injuries. We can correct the causes of discomfort and restore your confidence on your bike by addressing the following:
- On-bike pre assessment of current fit
- Foot, pedal and cleat interface analysis
- Measurement and compensation for foot tilt
- Sit bone analysis and saddle width recommendation
- Saddle height placement
- Saddle fore/aft adjustment
- Handlebar reach and drop
- Handlebar width recommendation, rotation and lever position
- Pre and post bike fit measurements
- Bike mechanical safety inspection
- Post fit fine tuning within one month
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Road Bike Fit: $275 (2-3hrs) *(NL $325)
- Mountain Bike Fit: $275 (2-3hrs) *(NL $325)
- Triathlon Bike Fit: $315 (3-4hrs) *(NL $365)
- Recreational Rider Fit (not clipped in, flat pedals): $175 (1.5hrs)
- Additional bikes : $80 (per hr)
- Additional shoes : $30 (cleat wedges/hardware and install)
- Foot Pedal Interface: $100
- Sizing Session: $345.00 (two sessions before and after purchasing a new bike)
- Fine tune fit adjustments after one month at $80 per hour
- All bike fits includes a fine tune adjustments within one month
- *Newfoundland pricing add $50 to regular pricing
Working with you and your bike
Bike Fit sessions arescheduled Wednesday to Friday 11 am. One bike per booking. Call or email if you wish to book an appointment outside the scheduled time slot or request an evening fit.
I also offer a one on one consultation. From setting up your Garmin computer, Zwift or Strava info session, Smart trainier set up, how to repair a flat tire etc. You will have my complete attention. Book your appointment.
Check your SPAM folder for your email confirmation.
Clients and visitors are top priority. Until further notice, I kindly ask that you do not visit or make an appointment if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or if you know or suspect you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. I would be pleased to connect with you by email or phone. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
© Copyright tedsbikes