Fall and winter bike workshop
You can choose between 3 levels of workshop, focus on specific skills, or complete all three.
Ted is happy to share his knowledge and wisdom as your instructor, and learning using your own bike!
Regardless of your mechanical experience, you can learn a new skill or upgrade your existing mechanical knowledge. Here you will learn the basics of maintaining your bicycle, from simple bearing system overhauls to tune-ups. This workshop will help make you a self-sufficient cyclist, enabling you to perform the most common procedures. The workshop presented is applicable to all types of bicycles and it is also a great introductory workshop for anyone who would like a more thorough foundation.
Check your SPAM folder for your email confirmation.
- Bike Safety Check.
- Bike Cleaning and Washing.
- Drive-train Care.
- Tire Change/ Emergency Roadside Repair.
- Flat Repair/Tire and Tube design.
- Brake & Shifting Fundamentals.
- Cable-based Brake System Adjustment and Maintenance.
- Cable and Housing. Replacement and Maintenance.
- Shimano/Sram Brake Bleed.
- Complete Drivetrain Maintenance.
- Wheel Truing/Maintenance.
- Loose Bearings, Sealed bearing.
- Hubs and Headsets.
Learn All Skills $300.00
Two days or 3 hrs
- Do all three. Two day sessions.
- Complete your own Silver Level tune-up.
- Mechanical cables and housing included.
Clients and visitors are top priority. Until further notice, I kindly ask that you do not visit or make an appointment if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or if you know or suspect you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. I would be pleased to connect with you by email or phone. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.